Gift Aid Declaration

Using Gift Aid means that for every pound you give, we can claim an extra 25 pence from the Inland Revenue (tax you have paid), helping your donation go further.  This means that £10 can be turned into £12.50. Imagine what a difference that could make - and it doesn’t cost you a thing.

So if you want your donation to go further, Gift Aid it. Just complete this online form, making sure we have your full name and current address, tick the boxes, and press the Send button.

Please treat as Gift Aid all qualifying gifts of money made to Leeds Community Development (The Vine)

In the past 4 years    
In the future              

Please tick all boxes you wish to apply.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tex year it is my responsiblity to pay any difference.


Full name:

Email Address:




Please notify us if you:
·         Want to cancel this declaration
·         Change your name or home address
·         No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.